The difference between mediocre and phenomenal business outcomes often boils down to interpersonal factors like mindset and emotional intelligence (EQ). Recognized as some of the most valuable skills in business today, EQ and mindset build resilience, foster strong working relationships, and enable sustainable positive growth.
“Everything begins from the mind, including change. So, if you want to alter your life, you have to start with your mindset.”
In this workshop, we’ll explore the practical nuts and bolts of emotional intelligence and mindset. You’ll understand where you currently stand, as well as potential areas for growth. With new strategies, you will be able to put a plan into action to build a more agile mindset and EQ.
In this interactive session, you’ll learn:
- The impact of emotional intelligence and mindset on business relationships and outcomes
- How to assess your degree of mindset agility, as well as others
- Practice recognizing behaviors indicative of more/less agile mindsets and corresponding coaching actions
- Understand how the 4 EQ domains (self-awareness, self-management, social awareness and relationship management ) support developing strong Agile mindsets
- Apply practices to improve EQ and mindset – leading to sustained positive change
What You’ll Need:
- Two-hours to focus & fully participate in the workshop
- The usual tech – computer, headset and internet access so that we can see and hear you
- Workshop worksheet (to be emailed to you after registration)
- Your questions & ideas on the subject
This workshop is taught online via Zoom with a live facilitator.