Imagine being a world class athletic team and winning an Olympic gold medal without ever receiving any feedback as you train. Not going to happen, is it? So then why do we joke that feedback at work is the “gift” that no one ever wants to give OR receive?
“Feedback is the breakfast of champions.”
Learn to plan and give feedback that timely, specific, and actionable. Transform feedback from a dreaded chore to a valued conversation that helps everyone grow. In this workshop, you’ll learn the how to give and receive feedback effectively. Without the ouch.
In this interactive session, you’ll learn:
- The what and when of giving feedback that can be received without defensiveness
- A simple process for planning, conducting and following-up on feedback
- How to structure feedback conversations so that you feel confident in opening the dialogue so that it is a two-way conversation
- Ask for and receive feedback that helps you grow
This workshop is taught online via Zoom with a live facilitator.
What You’ll Need:
- Two-hours to focus & fully participate in the workshop
- The usual tech – computer, headset and internet access so that we can see and hear you
- Workshop worksheet (to be emailed to you after registration)
- Your questions & ideas on the subject