How do you handle conflict at work? Avoid it? Tolerate it? Attempt to “manage” it? Can any good come from conflict? While it can be uncomfortable at the time, conflict is actually a normal part of working with others. When it is seen as a forum for important voices to express themselves – conflict can often lead to breakthroughs.
“If we manage conflict constructively, we harness its energy for creativity and development.”
Learn the art and the science of supporting and leading individuals and teams through productive conflict that is inclusive, psychologically safe, and potentially a path to breakthrough ideas, creativity, and innovation.
In this interactive session, you’ll learn:
- The benefits and drawbacks of conflict at work
- How to identify your personal conflict management style as well as others
- A conflict dynamics model that will help you see your natural conflict tendencies and how they may differ from others you work with
- How to lead through the before, during and after situation with conflict
- How communication, deep listening and empathy contribute to trust, psychological safety and possibility thinking during conflict
What You’ll Need:
- Two-hours to focus & fully participate in the workshop
- The usual tech – computer, headset and internet access so that we can see and hear you
- Workshop worksheet (to be emailed to you after registration)
- Your questions & ideas on the subject
This workshop is taught online via Zoom with a live facilitator.